If you're on a budget and concerned about nutrtition, Central Massachusetts offers a great variety of places to shop, harvest, or eat out
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Note regarding previous post
I was alerted to an error in my last post that I'd like to correct. The glasses for sale at the New England Beer Fest were $3 each, not $10 (I in all likelihood misheard the folk at the table). In addition, the money made from the sale of the glasses went to NEADS, a non-profit organization in Princeton, MA (not far from Worcester) that trains dogs for deaf and disabled Americans. Julio's contributed over $1,100 to the oldest and one of the most respected canine-assistant training programs to support training helper dogs for veterans. Not only do they offer selection and quality, Julio's is a business that commits to social responsibility to reach a disenfranchised population in our community; that's something to which we can all drink!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment